Monday, May 1, 2017

Back to the Basics

Everyone has their go-to outfit for when they've slept in too late or are just lacking motivation to get dressed in the morning. For me, it's usually a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. It's pretty hard to go wrong with such a classic combination. 

Recently I decided that it was time to re-vamp my go-to jeans and white t-shirt look. I swapped my traditional white tee for this wrap top, and since summer is upon us and it's been surprisingly warm in SF I brought out my cotton crop-flared pants, which are more light-weight than your classic pair of jeans. With the pops of color from my mules and sunglasses this easy outfit looks like I put way more effort into it than I actually did!





Top: Wayf x Nordstrom, Pants: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Moschino, Mules: Forever21, Earrings: Nordstrom

Photography By: Victoria Lo (www.victoriaylo.com/)


Xoxo, Alex



0 comments:

Post a Comment