Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Perfect Pair

In case you couldn't tell, yellow is my favorite color this spring. When I saw this Topshop suit in the Nordstrom that I work at I instantly fell in love with it. As I've mentioned many times before, I'm a huge fan of bold colors and am always on the hunt for unique garments that will help me stand out, and I think this does the trick! 

When I first laid eyes on this suit I immediately sent a picture of it to my mom (like I always do before purchasing anything) and she told me that she didn't think I'd wear it very often. I'm sure most people would have the same reaction, so I decided to style it in two different ways to show that a bright yellow suit can indeed be versatile. For the first look, I paired it with a concert tee and some mules. I'd deem this outfit appropriate for a fun day out with friends or for work if you work in a casual and creative setting like I do. For the second look, I paired it with a simple button-up, heels, and a tote. This outfit would be perfect for someone who works in an office setting, and I personally plan to make it my go-to interview outfit because who could forget a girl in a bright yellow suit? :)




Suit: Topshop, Tshirt: Asos, Mules: Kristin Cavallari, Sunglasses: Quay




 
Suit: Topshop, Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Heels: Aldo, Purse: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Blue Kiki


Outfit 1:
Photography/Editing: Victoria Lo (@thevlocity, http://www.victoriaylo.com/)
Photo Assistant: Rodney Gavino (@rodneyjoelg, https://eightwavesf.wordpress.com/)

Outfit 2: 
Photography: Rodney Gavino 
Photo Assistant/Editing: Victoria Lo

Xoxo, Alex








0 comments:

Post a Comment