Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Skate

Lately I've been really into 90's skater style. I've always loved wearing vintage clothing and am constantly asking my parents to donate their old concert tees to me (if and when they're ready to part with them). This tee is neither vintage nor does it have a cool story behind it, but it does have a 90's vintage feel to it. 

I paired my rocker tee with some fishnets and vans to add a skater vibe to my outfit. Although I don't know how to skateboard and the only wheels that I know how to properly operate are the four that are on my powder blue punch buggy, I can at least pretend to be a cool skater girl through my attire, right?  





 Shirt: Target (cut and distressed by me), Pants: Endless Rose, Fishnets: Nordstrom, Sneakers: Vans, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

Photography By: Zena Khesbak 

Xoxo, Alex

1 comments: