Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Monochrome

I've never been someone who wears minimalistic outfits, but I have to admit that they always look clean and put together. I don't usually gravitate towards minimalistic looks because I love fun patterns and colors. Something I always ask myself when shopping is, "Would most people wear this?" If the answer is no, I usually end up buying it!

Today I decided to put together a minimalistic look by sticking to one color palette, but I kept it bright and fun for my own pleasure (plus, I needed something to distract me from all of the rain that we've been having in SF lately). I chose yellow because I've been noticing it in a lot of spring collections this year and I can see it starting to trend. So be sure to snag something yellow for yourself for when the weather starts warming up! If you live somewhere gloomy like I do, it'll definitely brighten up your day. :) 





Dress: Asos, Shoes: Forever21, Sunglasses: Forever21

Photography by: Zena Khesbak 

Xoxo, Alex

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the yellow glasses too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this <3 You are so cute and this outfit is styled perfectly! #aestheticallypleasing

    ReplyDelete