Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Feeling's Neutral

I'm usually one to choose bright colors over black or white but neutrals are always a great look for the summer. Lately I've been gravitating towards white, there's something about it that always looks crisp and put together. Since I'll be spending my summer back home in SoCal, keeping it light in both color and weight is definitely the way for me to go. 

I've been seeing a lot of white on the runway lately which has inspired me to add a lot of white to my wardrobe. I decided to throw my sheer beige top under my white overalls to create a monochromatic look, and I love it! Monochromatic looks are easy to put together and really make a statement! 






Overalls: Urban Outfitters, Top: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Kristin Cavallari, Sunglasses: Blue Kiki

Photography By: Zena Khesbak 

Xoxo, Alex 

0 comments:

Post a Comment